Bona Paputungan Can Lessons from the prison

Written By Solution Anti Virus on Sunday, March 6, 2011 | 2:01 AM

ot a few colleagues are annoyed, because Bona Paputungan back in harmony with his wife, Sarah Kudsasi. Precisely Bona received wisdom from behind the jail and to thank his wife.

"Not a few who asked, why ngana behind the same wife? Kan he already jebloskan ngana to jail? I say, wisdom boss. If it was not because he put me into prison, I took baseball boss silver lining, "said Bona Paputungan found in Highend Building, Central Jakarta, recently.

According to creator / singer of this Tambunan Gaius Had Me, though he never harmed his wife on New Year's Eve 2010 ago, but that's the turning point in his life. Exams are coming path behind bars Correctional Class IIA Gorontalo city.

"When I go to jail, first I hate my wife. But once inside the prison, many lessons that I took. I became closer to God and know better what actually living artist, "he explained.

Bona thrown into jail for domestic violence cases (domestic violence). At that time the report was not his wife, but her sister.

"I err when it did domestic violence against my wife. Maybe because I was drunk at the time and I already regret my actions at that time. Inside the prison, Alhamdulillah, I can fully fasting, praying five times, and more patient, "he said.

Anda sedang membaca artikel tentang

Bona Paputungan Can Lessons from the prison

Dengan url

http://indonesiastopactornews.blogspot.com/2011/03/bona-paputungan-can-lessons-from-prison.html

Anda boleh menyebar luaskannya atau mengcopy paste-nya

Bona Paputungan Can Lessons from the prison

namun jangan lupa untuk meletakkan link

Bona Paputungan Can Lessons from the prison

sebagai sumbernya

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

techieblogger.com Techie Blogger